Turi būti pridėta (-os) 1 rekomendacija (-ų; -os)
The recommendation in Lithuanian or English (must be provided through the online application system or added to the application form as an attachment using the template form). Template form can be found here this is a link).
Turi būti pateiktas motyvacinis laiškas.
It is recommended to answer these questions in motivation letter:
1. Describe your experience, achievements which are related to the chosen study programme in Lithuania.
2. Please explain why you chose the particular study programme and the particular higher education institution in Lithuania.
3. Please describe how, in your opinion, you will benefit from studies in Lithuania in terms of your future career and personal development.
4. Please describe, why you are a suitable candidate for the Lithuanian State scholarship.
A candidate must provide:
1. Personal and contact information (data should be filled in via this online application system);
2. A signed Declaration of Honour (you can find a form in the link below);
3. A document certifying the level of command of the language of instruction: a document issued by a competent institution (e. g. home institution, host institution, language centre or school, etc.) certifying a minimum of a B2 level of command of the language of instruction according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Please note that the diploma and supplement is acceptable only in case of English philology or translation (or similar) studies or if the level of English studied (a minimum of a B2) is indicated in the supplement.
4. Letter of motivation (must be filled in via the online application system).
5. One recommendation letter (must be provided through the online application system or added to the application form as an attachment. It is recommended to use special form, which you can find in the link below).
6. For full-time Master’s degree studies: a copy of the acceptance or pre-acceptance letter issued by a Lithuanian higher education institution certifying that the candidate was admitted to or is studying in a full-time Master’s degree study programme, including the candidate’s name, surname, the study programme in which the candidate studies and its state code, and the candidate’s study period. For full-time integrated studies: a copy of the confirmation letter issued by a Lithuanian higher education institution certifying that the candidate is studying integrated study programme, including the candidate’s name, surname, the study programme which the candidate studies and its state code, the candidate’s study year and study period.
7. For citizens of Belarus: applicants must submit a valid residence permit in Lithuania.
8. For foreigners of Lithuanian origin: applicants must submit a certificate or other document proving his/her Lithuanian origin, issued by the Lithuanian community of a respective country or other competent authority (such as an embassy or similar).
(ALL FORMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE)