At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
The recommendation in Lithuanian or English (must be provided through the online application system or added to the application form as an attachment using the template form). Template form can be found here this is a link).
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
It is recommended to answer these questions in motivation letter:
1. Describe your experience, achievements which are related to the chosen study programme in Lithuania.
2. Please explain why you chose the particular study programme and the particular higher education institution in Lithuania.
3. Please describe how, in your opinion, you will benefit from studies in Lithuania in terms of your future career and personal development.
4. Please describe, why you are a suitable candidate for the Lithuanian State scholarship.
For the first selection round (deadline: 9 MAY, 2022) a candidate must provide:
1. Personal and contact information (data should be filled in via this online application system);
2. A signed Declaration of Honour (you can find a form in the link below);
3. A document certifying the level of command of the language of instruction: a document issued by a competent institution (e. g. home institution, host institution, language centre or school, etc.) certifying a minimum of a B2 level of command of the language of instruction according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
4. Letter of motivation (must be filled in via the online application system).
5. One recommendation letter (must be provided through the online application system or added to the application form as an attachment. It is recommended to use special form, which You can can find in the link below) .
6. For full-time Master’s degree studies: a copy of the acceptance or pre-acceptance letter issued by a Lithuanian higher education institution certifying that the candidate was admitted to or is studying in a full-time Master’s degree study programme, including the candidate’s name, surname, the study programme in which the candidate studies and its state code, and the candidate’s study period. For full-time integrated studies: a copy of the confirmation letter issued by a Lithuanian higher education institution certifying that the candidate is studying integrated study programme, including the candidate’s name, surname, the study programme which the candidate studies and its state code, the candidate’s study period. The confirmation letter issued by the Higher Education Institution should include the information about the number of credits acquired during the 1st cycle of studies (no less than 210 ECTS credits by the end of 2021/2022 academic year) and should confirm that the candidate fulfilled all 1st cycle requirements or is going to fulfill them by the end of 2021/2022 academic year.
7. For foreigners of Lithuanian origin: applicants must submit a certificate or other document proving his/her Lithuanian origin, issued by the Lithuanian community of a respective country or other competent authority (such as an embassy or similar).
(ALL FORMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE)